This week I…
- Worked at my new office upstairs and it’s pretty neat!
- Used the excuse of “it’s almost my birthday!” to justify chocolate. And pie.
- Bought a new mascara and powder, which both turned out to be quite great!
- Baked a glorious apple pie and shared it with co-workers!
- Drank lots of tea…
- Wore both my summer shoes and my winter boots (on different days though).
- Wore my fake leather jacket a lot – I love it, though I wish I had another one with a different cut…
- Wore berry lipsticks all week long!
- Drank delicious apple soda, brewed only a short distance away from our home.
- Got beautiful flowers from mom and a waffle iron!
- Totally ate waffles!
- Found well-fitted pantyhose – whoo!
- Had a pretty good week in general!
And today I’m celebrating by 31st birthday! Though, if anyone asks, I’m turning 25. Again.
Oh yeah, and it’s been a bit quiet here now, since my mother has been visiting us since Friday. I’ll get back to it all soon!