– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer the ten questions they have set you.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
So, thank you, Clare from Clare’s Beauty Blog for the award!
My questions from Clare:
1. What’s your favourite cheap drugstore brand?
In Finland, nothing is cheap, except maybe Rimmel and Lumene Natural Code but I’m not a huge fan of either so, I would have to lean towards not-that-cheap Isadora these days, with Lumene being a close second.
2. What make up products just didn’t live up to your expectations.
Most liquid foundations, usually, a handful of mascaras, for example, Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes just did not cut it for me for some reason. Regular Hypnôse was great though.
3. Cream Blusher or Powder Blusher? And why?
I have been using powder blushers fairly exclusively because I’ve used mineral makeup for so long. Lately I have however been wanting a cream blusher, especially when I use a BB cream or such as a base. So I’ve used powders because of my powdery base, but I like the idea of cream blushers more.
4. Favourite perfume your using at the moment?
I have been hating perfumes for a few months and I’ve just been using my body sprays from The Body Shop. I have the pink grapefruit one and the shea butter one and I’m considering buying the Honeymania one next… maaaybe. I might also buy the shea butter as a perfume, because the body sprays don’t provide a very long lasting scent but they are kind of difficult to carry around.
5. If you had to use only one hair care products for the rest of your life, which one would you choose? (not including Shampoo and Conditioner)
A serum or a light-weight oil, definitely. I barely use anything else.
6. What’s your go to primer?
I don’t really have one as I rarely use primers. I have been using a Lumene primer which gives a matte effect, but I could imagine using any other just as well.
7. What’s your favourite drugstore and why?
In Finland, I suppose it would be Sokos, but I’m not even sure it counts. It’s a giant department store with a cosmetics department in it. World wide, I’m sorry, but I love Wal-Mart in all of it’s questionable glory.
8. Best make up tip?
Tightlining. Really. Makes a huge difference!
9. What make up product could you not live without?
I could probably live without makeup, but it’s a tough choice between a BB cream (or a good foundation) base and a versatile red lipstick (which can be multipurpose). If I had to choose, I would go for the BB cream, just because my skin is not perfect on its own.
10. Are you a fan of the tangle teezer?
I’ve had mine for perhaps a year, though I admit, I’m very lazy at brushing my hair, especially now that it’s so short. I don’t need my tangle teezer like I did when I had long hair, but it’s still kind of a nice thing to have around!
And then, my ten questions for my nominees…
1. Where are you blogging from? (Country and if you want, city)
2. Where do you see your blog in 5 years time?
3. What has been your biggest “AHA! -moment” when it comes to makeup?
4. What is your current favorite makeup product?
5. What makeup look would you like to try, but can’t see it fitting in with your daily life?
6. How long does it take to do your normal everyday makeup?
7. How expensive is expensive when it comes to a makeup product or beauty product?
8. What’s your monthly beauty budget?
9. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
10. What is the most difficult thing about blogging?
And my nominees are…