This week I…
- had a really busy, yet versatile work week, with a lot of new info coming my way.
- wished at times that it wasn’t so wet outside, because I couldn’t get as much walking in as I would’ve wanted to.
- spent some time thinking about decorating our home and also took a few steps to do so.
- wished my car would accelerate quicker. (I love the car, but the acceleration could seriously be much better!)
- wore my winter boots for the first time.
- swapped summery nails into gloomy autumn ones.
- headed off to see my mom and some friends in my old home town.
- ate far too much during the weekend.
- drove approximately 600 km.
- have felt a bit under the weather the whole week, but not enough to take a sick day.
- might have upset my dog as I wanted him to wear my scarf for a moment…