I’ve been awarded! Yay! Literally, this was what first played through my mind:
After I settled down a bit, I began to worry where do I get those 15 bloggers to nominate! But more on that later…
Anyway, I was nominated (quite a while ago now) by the wonderful author of ninarossbeauty. I suggest checking out her blog because it’s, like she puts it, “beauty with an edge” – the best kind of beauty.
The Rules of the award
1) Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2) List the rules and display the award.
3) Share seven facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know that they have been nominated.
5) *Optional* Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
What 7 facts about myself might you not yet know..? (You can check out my 20 facts of myself here.)
1) I have a secret love for disco-dancing and I’m surprisingly good at it, even if I say so myself. (I also like to dance to old Michael Jackson songs (Billie Jean is my favorite) and pretend I’m cool.)
2) I have a love-hate relationship with summer. I love the fact that I don’t have to deal with rain, snow, mud, sleet etc on a daily basis, but I hate that with sun, comes the heat. I love all of the delicious berries that are so readily available (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries). I hate that I tend to get an allergic reaction from the sun quite easily. I enjoy the green nature, but I could do with less bugs.
3) In case you wonder why my nails always seem to be so short, it’s because once my nails get to a certain point, they start to curl like mad. The nails on my thumbs, index fingers and middle fingers especially – the other two are always kind of like that.
4) I was born with long, black hair. It was long enough to tie a ribbon into it. By the time I was one, it was replaced by golden blonde hair which I had well into my teens. Then I started dyeing my hair. These days my natural color is darker, cooler, but still has copper-wire colored strands in it.
5) My first relationship lasted for 5 years and it started when I was 14. We are still good friends and value each other greatly. We went through a lot together and grew up together, until eventually we just grew apart – it was heart-breaking.
6) I’ve never been drunk in my life nor have I ever smoked a cigarette. I don’t normally consume alcohol at all.
7) I’m a woman of extremes. I have to either have it all or nothing at all. That applies to pretty much everything.
Because I very recently nominated people for the Liebster Award, I thought… why don’t I just nominate all of you (muahhahah) who read my blog and blog yourself! If you take the bait, please let me know so I can come check out your facts! Perhaps I’ll find some new blogs in the process.