I repurchased it. As much as I love trying out new things, mascaras are one of those products for me that I wish I could stop trying out. Finding The One of mascaras has seemingly been an impossible task especially since I banned L’Oreal’s Telescopic mascara from my collection. However, Isadora’s All Day Long Lash has gained a seemingly permanent position in my makeup arsenal. My favorite thing about this baby might just be the fact that it comes off soooo easily. I often like to take a shower at the end of the day and wash off my makeup with a foaming cleanser while I’m at it. This mascara does actually come off well with just warm water, unlike some others in the past that have claimed to do the same.
I do have found out that my mascara wand of choice is small and lean, rubbery and non-clumping. Isadora All Day Long Lash Mascara really works well for me, allowing me to get a look that can easily be very natural – or very intense, depending on how I layer it. You do have to layer it up pretty quickly though, because it will dry up quite fast!
You should try out this mascara if you…
- …like mascara wands that are slender and rubbery over thick and fluffy ones.
- …want to be able to quickly layer your mascara without it clumping.
- …want the ability to have a nice, natural look.
- …want your lashes to have a nice, natural curl that lasts all day.
- …want a mascara that will wash off easily.
- …want your mascara to be affordable, but not cheap.
Here in Finland the mascara is most often priced around 16-18 euros.