What are my worst habits
- I’m sometimes overly lazy and inactive. I tend to not realize it at the time, but I am.
- Sometimes I make everyday misfortunes way more dramatic than they should be, when looking from the perspective of a sane person.
- If I get a zit, I totally pop it. Sorry. I do. I realize what the consequences are.
- Sometimes I leave my stuff laying around and claim I was in a hurry. I could’ve probably made the time.
- I buy new products often well before I’ve ran out of the previous one. Such as moisturizers. Eventually I end up with like 3-4 half-used ones…
- I’m completely able to justify any new makeup purchase to myself and those interested, even though I simultaneously realize I have a “crapton” of makeup anyway.
- I admit, I’m always speeding juuuust a little. (In my defense, so is everyone else?)
- I have dry cuticles and often, without realizing (or sometimes even after I realize), I pick on them and tend to make it worse.
Now I feel ashamed.